Beechwood School seeks to admit families who will be engaged in the education of their children and will work cooperatively with the teachers and other staff at the school.Beechwood School admits children of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin and does not discriminate on such basis in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.
The admissions process includes:
- A completed application form
- Interviews with parents
- A student visit to Beechwood
- A possible trial period during the summer program
- Review of previous academic transcripts
- Student screening to determine the student’s willingness to learn, behavior, development and academic levels and whether the student’s needs match Beechwood’s program.
Kindergarten students must be five by September 1st and Kinder Prep students by December 1st of the year of school application.
Beechwood is a unique school with high standards and objectives that can be achieved only through a partnership for success between staff and parents/guardians.
Priority admissions are given to children and families who reside in the Belle Haven area of Menlo Park and East Palo Alto.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying to Beechwood School please contact:
50 Terminal Avenue
Menlo Park, CA 94025